Thursday, August 4, 2016

Monkeys, Sex, and other Birthday Surprises

    
Award-winning Author of Erotic Romance & Audio Book Narrator:



An unwanted party, a pet primate, an unexpected visit from a lover—birthday surprises are one hell of a gift.
Missy Harder is reluctant to ruin a good thing and meet her online lover, Sam Kentley, in person. Sexting, and phone sex, make her panties wetter than a summer downpour. Even with their amazing conversations about life, her low self-esteem holds her back from meeting him in person.
Sam Kentley is dying to see if the connection he and Missy have is real. Easy to talk to, a sexy as hell picture, and her ability to play along with sexy scenarios online rocket his sex drive sky high. When she agrees to phone sex, he thinks he’s in heaven, but it’s the conversation in between he adores. If he could convince her to meet, he’s sure they could have more.
When he accompanies a friend to a surprise birthday party, he’s shocked to find the party is for Missy. Not how he expected their first meeting, and never in his wildest dreams did he think it would include her zany family, plus being attacked by a pet monkey.
Horrified at meeting Sam under such conditions, Missy’s humiliation threatens to ruin their first in-person encounter. But when Sam refuses to leave her to her misery, they both learn that love surprises you when you least expect it. 



"...and though she be but little, she is fierce." ~William Shakespeare

EXCERPT:
 Sam’s visage popped into her mind. Oh, god. What am I going to do? Should I text him? Call him? As far as first dates went, it had been a disaster. Why couldn’t her family let her do things in her own time without interfering? Why had Miranda thought that bringing Sam to the party would’ve been a good idea? Her chance with him had ended before it had begun.
A lump formed in her throat, and she wiped away the tears. She exited the bathroom and headed into her room, refusing to dwell on another failed relationship. So, it didn’t work out. Big deal. I’ll find someone else. Her chest ached, and she pressed a hand to the middle of her breast. Heartaches are a bitch.
Dropping the towel from her head, she picked up a comb from her dresser, and pulled it through the tangled strands of her hair.
 Her cell phone chirped, and she saw a new text message.
Her heart thudded a happy beat against her ribcage when she saw Sam’s name.
How are you doing?
Hope fluttered to life in her heart. Maybe everything isn’t lost yet. She replied, Okay. Sorry about tonight. She finished combing her hair while waiting for him to text back. When her phone beeped, she read: Nothing to be sorry for. Still up for company?
Her eyebrows rose in disbelief as his offer of sex floated around in her mind. “Is he hoping to come back for that?” she whispered aloud. “What kind of man is he? Is sex all he wants? What do I want?”
Unsure how to reply, she frowned. His next message melted her insides: I’m not after sex. Just want to spend time w/u. I like you and want to make sure u r okay.
She tightened the sash on her robe. “There wouldn’t be anything wrong with spending some alone time together, and seeing how things go.”
Excited, she texted a reply. Where r u? I’ll meet you somewhere. She scanned her room for clothes to wear.
He sent a smiley face emoticon along with his reply. Check your living room.
Wide-eyed, she stared at the screen. “He’s still here?” Abandoning her search for clothing, she hurried out of her room and down the hall. She stopped dead in her tracks at the entrance to the living room. There, Sam sat on the sofa, cool as a cucumber, cell phone in hand. Her family hadn’t driven him away and neither had her hysterics.
The tip of her tongue wet her lips and her heart skipped a beat. His gaze sharpened, zeroing in on her mouth, and she recalled their earlier kiss. One corner of his mouth twitched upward in a cocky grin that made her pulse race. Her legs shook, and her pussy throbbed in time to the beating of her heart.
 Every sexy word he’d ever texted, or spoke to her flashed through her mind: I want to lick your pussy until you beg to come... I want you to drag your hair over my cock... I’m gonna suck on your tits, tug a nipple between my teeth, and make you scream...
He spoke in a low voice, snagging her attention. “Do you always greet a man in a bathrobe?”
She tightened the sash, her cheeks heating up. Despite her embarrassment, she shot back a retort. “Hanging around hoping to see me naked? I thought I was alone. This could be considered stalking.”
He stroked his goatee, considering her statement. “Hmmm... I am obsessed with you, however, in my defense, I didn’t follow you here. Nor did I know where you lived, until my friend brought me here tonight. So, definitely not stalking you. Consider me practical.”
She folded her arms over her chest and took up a saucy stance. “Oh?”
“Yeah, I could have left, but I wanted to see you. Didn’t make sense to leave and hope you’d let me come back.”
She continued her teasing interrogation. “You could have called to see if I was okay, or made a date for another night.”
“I suppose, but I’m all about efficiency. I was already here. I figured if you wanted me to leave, you’d tell me. Besides, it’s not like I was hanging outside the bathroom door, or sprawled naked on your bed.”
The thought of Sam spread-eagled and naked on her bed caused her body to heat up from the inside out. She patted her now warm cheeks.
“I see you like that thought.” He grinned.
She stuck her tongue out at him.
He gestured at her attire again. “Not my fault you came out dressed like that. I warned you where I was. You could have come out sufficiently clothed, so as not to make a man think you wanted him for more than conversation. I’m more than a piece of meat you know.”
She barked a laugh. “I was surprised you were still here. I thought you left with everyone else.”
“Wow—I’m not sure I’ve ever made a woman forget her clothes before. Damn, I’m good.”
She slapped a palm to her forehead. “Oh, my god...” Silent chuckles shook her chest.
“Look babe—I didn’t want to leave after what happened tonight. You were pretty upset. I wanted to make sure my girl was okay.”
Startled at his reference, her spine straightened. “Your girl?”
He held out his hand. “Yes, I think of you that way. Now, if you’re not kicking me out, will you sit your ass down and talk to me?”
She nibbled her lower lip, pondering what she wanted. In between all the sexting, they’d done plenty of talking. Time to take the next step? She knew in her heart he’d never force her to do anything she didn’t want to do.
He stuck his hand out further toward her. “So, you don’t want to talk?” His eyes flicked down in the direction of her breasts.
The man was shameless. Not that she minded being given the once over. “Nope.”
“Hmmm...” He scratched at his head, feigning confusion. The act made her giggle. When he raised his gaze to hers again, he faked a pout. “And here I thought you like me for me. All you want from me is my body. Good thing there is plenty of me.” He slapped his belly.
Laughter erupted from her. “I can’t believe this is a problem for you.”
He stood, smoothing down his shirt, pretending to be wounded. “I am shocked Missy Harder. Maybe I should go.”
She tried to be serious. “Well, if that’s the way you feel.”
Sam walked over to stand in front of her. “Before I take my leave, there is one thing.”
Her voice took on a sultry tone. “What’s that?”
Sam cleared his throat, obvious appreciation of her evident. “Well,” he continued, then gestured his arms wide. “I’m all for a clean apartment, but this place shines. I liked when you admitted to being messy.”
She clapped a hand to her mouth as more laughter burst forth. “That was the family emergency, Sam. My sister came over to warn me I had guests arriving.” She angled her head. “Follow me.”
She led him down the hall, and stopped in front of the door to the spare room. “Ready for this?”
“I’ve been attacked by a small primate tonight. I’m sure I can handle whatever is behind door number one.”
COMING SOON! 

CELERY, SEX AND OTHER GOOD THINGS FOR THE HEART

Sometimes the most ordinary things in life are best for the heart.
 
Co-workers and best friends Miranda Harder and Dan Blake have two things in common: a penchant for telling dirty stories, and a fierce mutual attraction. Unwilling to risk ruining their friendship, they have slammed a lid on their simmering desire. On the ride home from her sister’s surprise birthday party, they reach the boiling point and decide to blow the lid sky-high.
Miranda has kinky tastes and worries that Dan may be all talk and no action. Her attempt to make an ordinary vegetable sexy is test number one. Unbeknownst to her, Dan understands Miranda’s need for control, and he’s willing to do what it takes to show her that surrendering to him is what she really needs.
Count on her interfering family and a surprise visit from her brother and his pet primate to throw a monkey wrench into the works. But in the midst of chaos, sometimes love is the most ordinary thing that is best for the heart.


 Stalk Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts